Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Ingredients to make Pasta:
1 cup elbow macaroni
1 onion sliced
1 capsicum sliced
1 tomato sliced
5 to 6 french beans diamond cut
2 tablespoon tomato ketchup1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon refined flour
2 tablespoon chilli flacks
2 tablespoon oregano
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
2 cheese cubes grated
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
Salt to taste
- Boil macaroni, wash with cold water and keep aside.
- First of all fry onion in a pan, then add carrot, boiled French beans, capsicum and at last tomato and fry it for 2 minutes. Dilute hard wheat flour in water and add tomato pulp and tomato ketchup in it. Mix well, pour into the pan. Stir continuously, add 1 cup of water, boil till thicken.
- Now add boiled pasta, mix well. Apply salt, chilly flacks, black pepper powder, oregano and shredded cheese. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer contains into an oven proof bowl, garnish with shredded cheese and sprinkles chilli flacks on it.
- Bake pasta for 10 minutes or till cheese melts, At 180 c in preheated oven.
- Serve piping hot pasta with Garlic bread.